Three Days Till Christmas!


What. In. The. World. It's three days till Christmas. I'm STILL waiting on packages to arrive from Amazon and I'm starting to twitch. How are you, loveys? Shopping done? Groceries bought? Presents wrapped? I still need to go grocery shopping and wrap gifts and then there's the checking-the-front-porch-for-packages situation happening. Next year I am buying everything online EARLY. Hold me to it, loveys.

Anyway. So I have a houseful of family tonight and that's a very good thing. The Broncos game is on (of course) and the kids are somewhere. (I hear footsteps upstairs.) It was a meatloaf-for-dinner kind of night, with surprise dessert arriving via a package from my mother-in-law. I could have cried when I saw her lemon bars. Perfect timing. SO good. I just finished loading the dishwasher, and bedtime for the kids is coming soon. I might escape upstairs to watch a Christmas movie or something while the game is on down here. But it's so nice to have my family here. I was asleep when they arrived last night, so I was thrilled to wake up and have breakfast with everyone.

We've had snow all evening and it looks like a very white Christmas outside, loveys. Tonight we all sat in the living room and sang Christmas carols (followed by a concert by Ashtyn entertaining us with songs she's made up). Something good must have just happened because everyone watching the game is cheering.

We took some baby bump pictures this week, loveys, and that was so much fun. My youngest sister Laura has taken "baby bump" pictures for me during all of my pregnancies and I'm so grateful. We're closing in on the 28-week mark pretty soon. This has been a pretty smooth pregnancy. I'm hitting the uncomfortable stage, but that's to be expected. Here are a few of the pictures for you to see!

Christmas is just around the corner. I can't believe it! The kids have seen Santa. The family made it here. We're warm and snug inside despite the cold and the snow outside. Things are good. This little mama is tired and ready for some apple cider and a holiday movie.

Merry Christmas, loveys, from the Bruces to you!

No comments

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!