Exciting News! Book Release Happening Soon!

Loveys, I'm super excited to share with you some fun news. It's been a long time coming, but Chosen by Sara Hanson and Brandy Bruce should be releasing this Christmas! I can't wait! We're currently proofing the final galleys before press, but this is about to happen. Get ready, loveys. You are going to want to dive into the Chosen's world and read Kate's story.


This is YA (young adult) fiction, fantasy, and I think you're going to love it! (Isn't that cover gorgeous?) I'm going to be mentioning it quite a bit in the next few weeks as we get ready to launch, and I'll be posting the prologue soon on my other blog (Thinking in Words), as well as a Q&A with myself and Sara. There will be giveaways and author chats and all kinds of fun things on the blog and on Instagram.

This is a project that Sara and I have been working on for years (literally! More about that later!). In the Q&A we'll talk about Sara's inspiration for the story and then our writing  and editing process. I'm thankful to have had the opportunity to be a part of it! I love the story and the characters. We are both absolutely thrilled with the finished product and we can't wait for it to be available for all of our book-lover friends! Here as we near the end, it feels a little like a dream come true. Having the book for Christmas really will feel magical.

Chosen is the first book in a trilogy. Kathryn Stokely lives in a world where the "Chosen" ones--elite members of society who can manipulate the elements--are both feared and revered by humans. When she suddenly finds herself caught up in this community, her world is turned upside down. She must find out who she really is, and where her loyalties lie.

With plenty of danger, romance, magic, and more--this story is one you'll want to read over and over again. We can't wait to share it with you! Christmas is coming, loveys!





 

No comments

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!