Movies Involving Food



So lately I've been hooked on movies about food. It started when Laura was out visiting. We kept talking about great movies about food and watching as many as we could. Watching movies about food always seems to inspire me to try to cook something delicious. Anyway, I just love really great movies in which food is an important element. So here's the list I came up with. If you know of any great food movies, please share them with me!

1. Julie and Julia
2. No Reservations
3. Christmas in Conneticut
4. Fried Green Tomatoes
5. Tortilla Soup
6. The Last Holiday
7. Chocolat
8. Ratatouille
9. Simply Irresistable

The next few aren't exactly all about food--but it's a great element to each movie.

10. Leap Year
11. Under the Tuscan Sun
12. Eat Pray Love
13. Because I Said So
14. It's Complicated
15. Bella


Let me know if you think of others!

No comments

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!