Sniffle, sniffle, go away. Never come back.

Germs must thrive in my house or something. I don't know. I know they thrive at daycare, which is probably some of the reason Ash and Linc's noses never stop running. We're going on two weeks of cold sickness in our house. Doctor visit last week told us we just have to let it all run its course. I hate when they tell me that. So after being sick for a week and everyone finally feeling on the mend, relapse happened and kid noses became waterfalls again. So if you're wondering if everyone's still not really getting that much sleep over here . . . you can just guess. So last night I doused our house in Lysol. Maybe everyone will start feeling better (when eyes stop watering from the Lysol!). Part of what I don't like about Ash feeling sick is that she has just as much energy but gets extra cranky--followed by me being extra cranky. So there's been lots of frustration this week. This includes Jeff! Night before last he had to get on to Ashtyn about something she did. After a little while, he felt bad (this always happens. My husband is a softy and I love that about him), and he tells Ashtyn, "Ash, I'm sorry I had to yell at you, sweetie." What does Ashtyn reply? She nods and says, "I'm sorry I had to listen to you."

2 comments

  1. Bwahaha! I think Ashtyn and Emma would get along really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) heeheehee. You're probably right.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!