SO WHAT WEDNESDAY

Howdy Loveys! As usual, I'm linking up with Shannon at L.A.I.D. for So What Wednesday. This week I'm saying "So What" if . . .

  • I've had several moments of feeling like "Nothing's going my way" this week. Do you ever feel like that? Some days it just feels like you're running against the wind...Against the wind...Like you're running against the wind... (Yes I just broke out in song)
  • Every day this week, I have forgotten and re-remembered that I've got a dentist appointment on Thursday. Every time I remember, I get this panicked feeling of, "Oh my gosh! I've got to remember! They charge $50 if you're late or if you miss your appointment!" It's causing serious anxiety. Here's another reminder to myself.
  • I think it's harder to make lasting friendships now than when I was younger. Maybe it's because our schedules are so crazy and busy and our priorities are different. But it feels like finding good friends is hard.
  • I am so hooked on The Voice! I was really shocked with Christina's decision to cut Jesse! (But I was okay with it. I like Lindsey.) Jeff and I are both into it, so watching it together is really fun. We love finding shows that we can both get excited about.
  • I am super excited about Mom's Night Out tonight! Yay for grown-up girl talk!
  • I am really into red this spring. I'm all about red shoes and red nail polish! It feels like a happy color!

13 comments

  1. I totally agree. Making and keeping friends at this point in my life is much harder than it has ever been. I guess maybe I have too much on my plate and I am not really as "avaliable" as I feel. Whos knows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's frustrating because we really need the support and community that friends provide, but investing enough (and having others invest enough) can feel harder than it used to.

      Delete
  2. Good luck at the dentist! Just thinking about going to the dentist gives me anxiety!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy cow! You just reminded me again. I better go floss.

      Delete
  3. Finding good friends IS a lot harder. I've noticed that and i've only been out of college for 11 months haha. And Mommys Night Out sounds fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just nominated you for a blog award because I think your fantastic! I promise this is not a joke. Click the link for what to do next.
    http://www.fromnannytofamily.com/2012/04/another-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't believe she cut Jesse either! I think she did it just to get people talking/watching. what a butthead! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a total shock! I'm thinking there must have been a clash of personalities or she didn't like something about him while they were working together. She made that comment about the people who were more willing to take advice. Who knows!

      Delete
  6. I am the same way with appointments! Luckily I don't have to worry about the $ aspect because for some reason they never charge Tricare patients. Hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Brandy! Just popping over from your comment you left on The Cha Cha Chronicles (Thank you so much for that!). Totally agree with you about it being harder to make lasting friendships now than when we were younger. I think it has a lot to do with a difference in our priorities, especially as moms where we have to take care of so many other things besides ourselves. It is so incredibly important though and I'm glad you got to have a Mom's Night Out! Those help out for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brittany! Thx for stopping by! I'm definitely a fan of your blog and will be hopping over there often.

      Delete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!